040 22 Košice
IČO: 50 149 733
040 22 Košice
IČO: 50 149 733
issued under the act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic no. 56/2012 Coll. about a traffic
TRANSPORT RULES IN TAXI SERVICE
1. The transport rules regulate the conditions of administering Taxi service for legal and physical entities and the conditions for concluding a contract about the transport of persons in Taxi service.
2. The content of the timetable is in relation to passengers and the ordering party and from the day of its publication it is the part of the proposal to concluding a contract about transport of persons in Taxi service.
The carrier according to this timetable is a company:
040 22 Košice
IČO: 50 149 733
Carrier – the taxi operator is a legal entity registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice, Section: Sro, Insert number: 38464 / V Authorized to run a business in taxi service based on concession list issued by:
District Office of Košice, Department of Road Transport and Road Communications in Košice, no. File: OU-KE- OCDPK-2016/028861 of 21.05.2016 for 3 vehicles according to Annex No. 1.
Under Act no. 56/2012 Z.z. about traffic the carrier has fulfilled a specific condition of professional competence of the road transport operator by issuing a certificate of professional competence, Certificate number: 0026633, dated 17.03.2016 to perform taxi services for the transport manager:
born: 05.09. 1974
residence: Maurerova 4, 040 22 Košice
1. Taxi service is the operation of personal transport by vehicles of the taxi service, such as the transport of individual passengers or groups of passengers to a destination under a transport contract.
2. The carrier has an operating obligation within the scope of the concession, the transport obligation within the scope of the transport rules and the tariff obligation according to the tariff.
3. The carrier may offer the provision of transport services by disclosing the basic conditions of their provision at the taxi station, at their web site, on taxi vehicles, in the form of advertising or by setting up dispatching and promoting the ordering service.
4. The carrier may conclude a passenger transport contract
a) through a taxi driver at a taxi station or anywhere in the territory stated in the concession where is during the ride without a passenger with the vehicle of a taxi service,
b) at its residency, at another pre-announced location or at a regular stop of a vehicle of the taxi service on a regular route, but which cannot coincide with the bus route; or
c) through dispatching.
The taxi driver is obliged under the Road Transport Act, the implementing decree to the Road Transport Act and in accordance with other regulations:
1. Operate road transport according to the transport schedule.
2. Identify each vehicle of a personal taxi service with the commercial name of the carrier
a) the component of a sign may be the logo of the carrier,
b) the marking may be indelible on the vehicle bodywork or made by using a self-adhesive foil or a mechanically fixed table,
c) Magnetic, pneumomagnetic or other removable attachment of a sticker or table is permissible.
4. Provide a technical base equipped for the operation, maintenance, technical inspection, parking and garage of vehicles and for care about car crews, passengers in the range of provided transport services.
5. Ensure that the vehicles in operation are parked and garaged in the areas of the technical base or in the areas designated by the municipality for that purpose.
6. Ensure that each taxi vehicle of taxi service has a business license, transport schedule, and documents authorizing the use of the vehicle to perform taxi service.
7. During the transportation by vehicle of taxi service, the driver is obligated to comply with road traffic rules according to corresponding laws.
8. Being insured in the case of liability for damage caused by the operation of taxi service and the activities of vehicle crews to passengers, to transported goods and to third parties.
1. Take care about the safety, comfort and peaceful transport of passengers and the transport of their luggage.
2. If the conditions of this Transport Code are fulfilled and the causes do not prevent that, the carrier is obliged to carry out the shipment (further transport obligation).
3. By the operation of taxi service, the carrier of taxi service may only entrust an authorized person who has:
a) authorization to drive a personal motor vehicle,
b) has passed out a compulsory medical examination of professional drivers and regular training according to Act no. 315/1996 Coll.
4. When performing taxi service, the driver is obliged to have the following documents in the vehicle of taxi service:
a) a driving license for the group or sub-group in question,
b) evidence of medical fitness and psychological fitness,
c) taxi driver’s license,
d) a vehicle registration certificate,
e) a certificate of technical inspection of a vehicle, not older than twelve months and an emission control certificate,
f) proof of compulsory contractual liability insurance for damage caused by the operation of the vehicle and proof of payment of the last premium due,
g) proof of payment of tax on motor vehicles,
h) a certified copy of the concession,
e) taximeters permitting the printing of confirmation about a payment, in the case of payment of cash in the vehicle
f) proof of payment of the local fee for the site if the vehicle is at the TAXI station,
g) document on the calibration and adjustment of the taximeter within the time limits,
h) a credible assignment by the operator of a taxi to a taxi driver,
i) the identity card.
1. A taxi vehicle can only be a vehicle that
a) it is listed in the concession and has a registration number of the taxi vehicle in the concession; This number must be placed in the taxi service in a place visible to the passenger,
b) it is marked on the front left and right doors with the business name of the taxi operator and the telephone number of the dispatching of the order service if the taxi operator has established it; Otherwise the driver or carrier telephone number,
c) has a fixed built-in functional taximeter fulfilling the requirements for specified meters enabling the passenger to observe the immediate fare of the passenger during the journey and issuing the travel receipt; The taximeter does not have to have a taxi used for the transport of a group of passengers who have paid the fares before commencing the transport or at the usual places on a regular transportation route,
d) has a basic fare on the right front door and inside the taxi vehicle in the place visible to the passenger; This does not apply in the case of a taxi vehicle used for the transport of a group of passengers who have paid the fare before the commencement of the shipment or in the usual places on a regular transportation route,
e) is insured against liability for damage to the health or property of the passenger,
f) it is equipped with a fixed or removable yellow roof lamp with a TAXI sign;
g) it must permit the carriage of at least 50 kg of full-load luggage in the total weight of the vehicle, or it must have a luggage compartment or a load compartment with a capacity of at least 375 dm 3.
2. A taxi vehicle may be equipped with a splitting wall to protect the driver. The dividing wall must be located so as to separate the driver from the passengers but to allow the driver to communicate with the passenger, in particular the sliding part, by folding or fixed holes.
3. The operator of taxi service must have for every 15 vehicles of taxi service in operation at least one taxi-service vehicle, whose number of seats or the size of the luggage compartment or the loading area adapted or equipped to transport more than four and up to eight passengers, selected groups of passengers with accessory, more pieces of luggage or dimensional luggage.
4. Vehicles used for business have space for parking and garage in the areas at addresses:
– Dunajská 10, Košice
– Protifašistických bojovníkov 6, Košice
5. The parking spaces are equipped with the necessary equipment for the care of the technical base of vehicles and for the daily maintenance of the vehicles, the oil exchange, the provision of bigger repairs of the transport facilities is realized in the areas: Authorized service for personal motor cars
1. A taxi station of personal taxi service (further station) is one or more reserved parking spaces designated by the municipality to offer passengers transport services by personal taxi cars of taxi service:
– Dunajská 10, Košice
– Protifašistických bojovníkov 6, Košice
2. The location is marked with:
a) horizontal traffic signs determinating the space for stand-alone personal car vehicles of taxi service prepared for transport,
b) vertical traffic sign with the TAXI sign and an additional mark of the number of parking spaces reserved for individual carriers of taxi service,
3. At the station can be only a few vehicles of taxi service, as there are marked places for individual carriers.
4. At the station can be only vehicles of taxi service, which are immediately ready for passenger transport.
5. The carrier has a transport and operating duty with every vehicle of taxi service, which is at the station, whereby the driver is obliged to stay in or in the immediate vicinity of the vehicle and be prepared to provide taxi service.
6. In order to organize public meetings and other public events, a personal taxi vehicle may, in accordance with conditions designed to protect public order in its conduct and in accordance with road traffic rules, also stand outside the marked locations.
1. The taxi driver is obligated to provide transport services in accordance with the transport regulations, in particular
a) transport the passenger in accordance with the dispatch instructions from a pre-agreed place and of a passenger who is interested in transporting at a taxi station in the usual place on a regular route for the transport of a group of passengers or anywhere on the way while driving a taxi vehicle of taxi service without a passenger except of stations of regular transport
b) use the roof light to indicate whether the taxi vehicle is free or occupied by a passenger or ordered,
c) load and secure the luggage and other items of the passenger and, after completion of the transport unload them,
d) allow the passenger a view of the taximeter display during the journey from entry until the performance,
e) to carry out transport by the shortest route of transport permitted by the transport situation; Another route may only be used with the approval of the passenger or with his request, or if it is a pre-known regular route of the group of passengers,
f) to take another passenger only with the passenger’s approval or at his request; This is not the case when a passenger arrives in the usual place on a regular passenger group transport route and there is a vacancy in the taxi vehicle or if a passenger transport contract has been previously concluded with the passenger,
g) give the passenger a confirmation about payment; A copy in paper form or in electronic form is part of the registry of the taxi driver,
h) have in a vehicle of taxi service on a visible place passenger’s driver’s license,
i) have complete tax arrangements in the taxi vehicle and allow the passenger to inspect them on request.
2. The taxi driver is obliged to give the passenger a confirmation of the transport, which includes in particular:
a) the number of the document,
b) the registration number of the vehicle,
c) the date of the journey,
d) the registration number of the vehicle,
e) the place of departure and destination,
f) paid fares.
1. The taxi driver may refuse to carry out the transport or not complete the transport if:
a) it does not allow the technical condition and permeability of the road or the safety and fluency of road traffic along the route of transport, in particular as a result of weathering, road damage or traffic accidents,
b) the behaviour of the passenger, especially when aggressive or armed, or the time of transport, destination, transport route or other circumstances, causes the driver to be afraid of his or her health, transport safety or taxi,
c) due to the condition of the passenger, there is a risk of pollution of the taxi or of the driver during the journey,
d) the passenger, despite the alert in the taxi, smokes, consumes food and drinks or the animal transported by the animal or handles in the front seat a hand luggage, newspaper, map or other matter that can limit the driver’s view or endanger leading of vehicle of taxi service,
e) the passenger has a luggage which, by virtue of its size, weight or shape, cannot be transported at any time or is intended to carry animals which, by reason of their size, frequency or behaviour, cannot be transported in the passenger compartment or in the luggage compartment. In this case, it is obliged to report dispatching in order to ensure the provision of a suitable taxi vehicle or other driver who has a competent taxi vehicle.
1. The loss of things is fundamentally not to lose ownership of things.
2. The taxi driver is obliged to give back lost thing of passenger in a vehicle of taxi service to the owner,
a) if the owner of the lost item is unknown or if he does not report on the date of the finding, the taxi driver is obliged to hand over the thing to the dispatching of taxi service.
3. If the person who has lost or forgotten something in the car of taxi service, announce and there are no doubts about the credibility of his claim, subject is given to him on the basis of a confirmation,
a) if the owner of the case does not announce the matter within 15 days of the finding, the carrier shall hand over the matter to the competent governmental authority (eg losses and findings) on the basis of the certificate of surrender of the case,
b) if the owner does not register within one year of the surrender, or the property belongs to the state.
4. The finder has the right to reimbursement of the necessary expenses and the finder’s reward, which make up ten percent of the price of the finding,
a) the right to obtain finder’s reward and recover the necessary expenses incurred by the finder against the owner, whether original, if known, or new if the case has been acquired by the State.
5. If the finder did not hand it over to the owner, to the relevant state authority, it would be unjust enrichment under the Civil Code.
1. The contractual relation between the taxi and the passenger arises on the basis of a contract for the transport of persons pursuant to Sections 760 to 764 of the Civil Code (hereinafter the transport contract) based on the order by telephone, e-mail or a separate contract.
2. The transport contract in a taxi service is concluded on the basis of a passenger’s conduct, which undoubtedly indicates that he wishes to conclude a transport contract,
3. The decisive moment for the conclusion of a contractual relation shall be the arrival of the passenger into a personal taxi car with the intention of using transport of taxi service.
4. Before the realization of transport and before a concluding of transport contract, the passenger has the right to familiarize himself with the valid taxi list of taxi service and to monitor the taximeter of the taxi during the transport.
5. The taxi driver is obliged to issue a receipt to the passenger, which contains, in particular, the information according to Section VII, paragraph 2, of the Transport Rules or a statutory accounting document according to Act about accountancy.
6. By concluding a transport contract, the taxi service is obliged to transport the passenger to his place of destination in due time and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the transport rules.
7. Refuse to conclude a transport contract and transport can a driver of taxi service under the terms of Article VIII of this Schedule.
8. The realization of a transport based on the concluded transport contract and according to the conditions of the transport rules, the passenger is obliged to pay the specified fares according to the price list of taxi service. An unjustified refusal to pay travel is enforceable by the courts.
1. The carrier may withdraw from the closed transport contract if the conditions of the transport contract or the provisions of the transport regulations are not met by the customer.
2. The taxi driver may withdraw from the contract of transport if the passenger endangers his / her safety during transport, pollutes the interior of the vehicle, unnecessarily changes the route and the transport destination or otherwise raises concerns about the driver’s safety.
3. The passenger or the customer may withdraw from the contract of transport if the carrier or taxi driver has broken the terms or conditions of the transport rules.
1. For breach of the duty of the taxi service to transport according to the passenger’s transport rules properly and in time, the carrier corresponds according to § 763 par. 1 and par. 2 of the Civil Code.
2. In the case of an unjustified delay or failure to carry out the transport because of the carrier or taxi driver, the carrier is obliged to compensate the passenger for the damage incurred,
a) damages for delay may be dealt with by means of a discount on the paid travel,
b) damages for failure to carry out the transport may be dealt with by the payment of fare according to price list of taxi service,
c) its carrier shall be relieved of its liability if it can prove that the damage could not have been avoided even if all the efforts which may be required of it have been made.
3. The carrier shall be liable for damage incurred during transportation to the passenger for health, baggage and personal matters in accordance with Sections 427 to 431 of the Civil Code.
4. In order to compensate for the damages and claims incurred by the carrier, 56/2012 Z.z. must be insured for the liability for damage caused by the operation of vehicles and the activities of taxi drivers.
1. The damage caused by the taxi service and the complaint for the performance of the taxi driver shall be settled by the carrier on written notice (submission) of the passenger.
2. In the case of disagreement on the settlement of complain or in assertion of damage between the passenger and the carrier, the matter in question may be dealt with at the District Court concerned.
3. The right for indemnity must the passenger apply a carrier without undue delay, at the latest until the 15th day after the day of the damage or within 30 days of the damage being discovered and who is responsible for the damage.
1. For an extraordinary event is according to transport by taxi service considered:
a) a traffic accident,
b) vehicle fire,
c) an accident or sudden illness of a passenger or other person.
2. In case of an emergency, the taxi driver is obliged to:
a) immediately stop the vehicle,
b) take the necessary measures to rescue passengers and property threatened by a special occurrence,
c) provide, according to their capabilities and possibilities to the injured person, the necessary first aid and urgently call for specialist medical assistance,
d) take appropriate measures to avoid endangering road safety and allowing it to be restored.
3. If an incident has resulted in personal injury or death, road damage or generally beneficial equipment, if some dangerous things escaped, the taxi driver is obliged:
a) report an emergency event to the state police,
b) to refrain from proceedings which would be detrimental to the investigation of an extraordinary event,
c) remain in the place until the arrival of the police authorities or return to that place immediately after the assistance has been given or called up or after an extraordinary event has been reported.
1. The carrier is required to publish the timetable at its website and other appropriate way. If the date of the beginning into force is not stated in the timetable, the timetable shall be valid from the day of its publication on the website.
2. The published timetable is part of the carrier’s proposal for the conclusion of a transport contract and after its conclusion; its content is part of the contractual rights and obligations of the participators to the contract.
3. Complaints and reclaims for the fulfilment of the obligations from the Transportation rules and their handling by the carrier according to the Complaints Procedure shall be examined by the Slovak Trade Inspection.